Welcome to our web site, we hope you find it helpful. We’d love to meet you some time.
We are a lively and happy Church of England parish. We have two places of worship. St. Matthew's offers traditional worship in a small, ancient, friendly setting. St. Paul's, a large Gothic Victorian church, has a vibrant Parish Communion for all ages with structured worship but little formality.
Both churches are well attended and St. Paul's has many young parents and children among those who come. Why not worship with us one Sunday? You would be very welcome indeed.
We are a growing church, committed to:
- Providing worship which meets the diverse needs of our congregation
- Providing opportunities for spiritual growth in our everyday lives
- Extending and expanding our programme of care into the wider community
- Imaginatively carrying the Christian Good News to our local community
- Facilities which attract, welcome and retain
- Sufficient funds for our church's beneficial work